[复制链接]
20074 |175
发表于 2011-2-8 22:31:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
It has been changed a lot in this massage dicussion board from the early year.s
only few sn are discussed and the content may be evidence of offence
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-8 23:06:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港

What do you think?  Forum culture may change organically according to the style of members' participation, in particular if there is any influencer.

But for the spread of sauna being mentioned, it seems that some of the famous ones dominate the discussion, either because there is no new comers to the market, or the big ones tend to grow bigger (like the iPhone Programmers <=> Appstore <=> end users concept)!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-9 12:20:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
What do you think?  Forum culture may change organically according to the style of members' partic ...
dkdkdk 发表于 2011-2-8 23:06

Members participation is one of the dominant factors to influence this forum especially one or few influencers with unique experince in sn.  As members can be the management of this forum, this also changes the forum culture. the management has the role to take lead.   Besides, there are much focus on  few sn in futian and emphasis the unqiue services offer recently, however, it is also the catalyst to the member to read and paricipate this forum.  It may help the advertisment income here.  I remembered that many discussion was on lo wu sn in preivous years but nearly no longer exist in recent year. Actually, only few active members  to "say" in this discussion board and most are read only.

I agree only few large sn dominant in sz market, maybe because of it's mult-functions, quality, quaniity of services & JS selection and some unique services as well as the privacy configuration of the sn faciliies.  If we say gambling is the main industry in mo, sn is the dominant industry in sz (for workers from other provinances)

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-9 12:37:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
Members participation is one of the dominant factors to influence this forum especially one or few ...
raymondlau 发表于 2011-2-9 12:20

I think under the collective wisdom in an open forum, Vshare is already the best in town to control the quality and rewarding system to encourage members'participation.

So may I summarize your points:
1.  A request for the Forum Masters to show their experience and leadership role to develop a proper culture, and bring up new members
2.  Broaden the scope of discussion to cover more saunas
3.  Cultivate a sharing mentality rather than read-only

SZ strength is indeed in servicing, let's all join force to make this sauna activity more appealing!

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-9 13:12:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
I think under the collective wisdom in an open forum, Vshare is already the best in town to contro ...
dkdkdk 发表于 2011-2-9 12:37

多謝兩位有用意見。

其實我地由此至終都好希望凝造一個鼓勵新人參與的環境,以後也會繼續努力。

報告場所問題,就我所見,版主們都有不同場地報告,絕不止於3水。
我們當然鼓勵其他會員提供不同資訊(會特別加分架)

最後,CD﹣ROM問題,其實是每個討論區都會遇到的問題。大家幫手凝造一個讓更多人發言及分享的平台吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-9 14:16:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
not bad
i guess some media may refererce to this forum
the management has done much
forum culture changes with time
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-9 14:24:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
多謝兩位有用意見。

其實我地由此至終都好希望凝造一個鼓勵新人參與的環境,以後也會繼續努力。

報告場 ...
tok 发表于 2011-2-9 13:12

其實我開始時上VSHARE也遇上好多唔開心的事,本想長期做CDRoom,甚至話唔會出任何帖,因為開始時我出帖都希望分享自己少少經歷,但因各處鄉村各處例的問題,導至同好多師兄口角筆戰,我自問身經百戰,亦明上網吹水求開心,既然唔開心何必再來;好彩,後來時間沖淡左不快,在office空閒時也上來吹下水。不過我始終認為:水清冇魚。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-9 14:43:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
其實我開始時上VSHARE也遇上好多唔開心的事,本想長期做CDRoom,甚至話唔會出任何帖,因為開始時我出帖都 ...
ivan92 发表于 2011-2-9 14:24

IVAN兄你鍾意簡單精要啫...
每人風格不同,
其實百花齊放更好。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-9 14:44:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
Actually, I think there are some reports have exaggerated the situation, often using 0.03:y-17:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-9 14:50:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
其實我開始時上VSHARE也遇上好多唔開心的事,本想長期做CDRoom,甚至話唔會出任何帖,因為開始時我出帖都 ...
ivan92 发表于 2011-2-9 14:24

"水清冇魚"

哈哈,Office hours,鱼怎游出来?像你的地位还可以!

至於讨论范围和深度,要找到像你丰富经验的对手不容易哦!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表