各位師兄小心財物

关闭 [复制链接]
4529 |40
发表于 2009-5-7 16:07:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
收到...我見到人明搶女人手袋..之後追都追唔到...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-7 20:44:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
福民地鐵站有2個出口經常有扒手揾食,他們太約有2 ~ 3個人,搭自動扶手電梯時佢就會落手,大家緊記小心財物. 有好多個地鐵站都有扒手,衹要人多既地方就有,就算地鐵車廂內也有扒手,我都算好彩,試過4 ~ 5次比佢打開個袋但 ...
hermanshiu 發表於 2009-5-7 13:59

世界之窗地鐵站向益田廣場出口都有扒手揾食,他們有3個人,一前兩后,搭自動扶手電梯時佢就會落手!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-7 20:50:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
中國四週都有賊小心D
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-7 21:58:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
人民南路錢櫃一帶有假iphone電鳩人黨
小心
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-7 21:58:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
人民南路錢櫃一帶有假iphone電鳩人黨
小心
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-7 22:48:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
我有個friend講得好誇張: 男既當佢賊,女既當佢雞!

唔好鬧我呀,唔係我講架!
SmallD 發表於 2009-5-7 15:39

男盜女娼
係好多資深北上玩家既口頭禪
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-7 23:19:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
Thanks a lot for the warning advice.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-8 01:24:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 加拿大
When riding the escalator at the LaoJai subway station, I felt my back pocket beging touched.  The way I always stand when riding an escalator is semi-sideways, so I can look at both front and back, without turning.  When I felt someone touching my pocket, I could see him from the corner of my eyes, and I immediately turned and face him and said 'what are you doing' loudly.  The guy said 'nothing, nothing', and got off at the top of the escalator, but without exiting the subway.  So I know they stay inside the station all the time.  

I now stand completely sideway while riding any escalator, so I can have clear views of both front and back.  And of course, if you wear a backpack, wear them in your front, not your back.  Hope it helps.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-8 01:25:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 加拿大
When riding the escalator at the LaoJai subway station, I felt my back pocket beging touched.  The way I always stand when riding an escalator is semi-sideways, so I can look at both front and back, without turning.  When I felt someone touching my pocket, I could see him from the corner of my eyes, and I immediately turned and face him and said 'what are you doing' loudly.  The guy said 'nothing, nothing', and got off at the top of the escalator, but without exiting the subway.  So I know they stay inside the station all the time.  

I now stand completely sideway while riding any escalator, so I can have clear views of both front and back.  And of course, if you wear a backpack, wear them in your front, not your back.  Hope it helps.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-8 02:00:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
男既當佢賊,女既當佢雞  --<

十字真言 依句野好熟 吾知係邊度睇過
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表