发帖
手机端
扫码访问

大 埔 林 村 萬 呎 展 館 — — 「 竹 」 賀 新 歲

[复制链接]
3633 |5
发表于 2014-2-8 12:43:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 香港
 農曆新年往大埔林村擲寶牒許願,你可能嫌欠缺新意,今年林村許願廣場多了一個以竹枝搭建而成的萬方呎展覽館「許願林」,展出不少文化遺產及藝術作品,你有興趣來湊熱鬧嗎?

本地非牟利機構「文化葫蘆」獲香港賽馬會慈善信託基金捐助,推行「港文化‧港創意」計畫,以「樂地‧生根」為主題,透過一系列活動帶領公眾遊走大埔、粉嶺,並藉舉辦展覽、工作坊、導賞團及藝墟等,讓大眾加深認識該區的文化特色。這個名為「許願林」的展覽館,「栽種者」為梁黃顧建築師(香港)事務所有限公司,擔任建築顧問的吳逸釗表示:「展館形態儼如三棵正在茁壯成長、互相環繞的樹木,當中的樹枝由竹子交錯而成,而每一棵樹均形成單獨的展覽空間。」細

心觀看,「許願林」展區的竹枝結構,採用傳統搭棚方法,未有運用任何打釘或額外支撐,充分展現了中國傳統工藝的智慧。此外,每個圓形展館的竹篷邊緣都懸掛了一圈圈紅,「紅就如林村許願樹的樹根,恰恰代表了『落地生根』的傳統意義。」

「許願林」展覽館分三個展區,象徵中式「三進兩院」的傳統空間結構及家庭輩分等級,分別陳列文化遺產、藝術及設計三個類別的展品。「文化葫蘆」邀請了城中知名設計師或藝術家,向學生提供專業指導,以獨特的社區文化創作天馬行空的藝術或設計作品,更為該區的老店、舊建築重新打造品牌、商標和包裝設計,好像在文化遺產區內,既有文字概述的資料展板,亦找到久違了的打稻穀機及耕耘機,還有不少雞隻和豬隻模型,活演了昔日農民的日常生活。

遊走藝術及設計區,可欣賞不少糅合傳統和創新的工藝品,例如用竹筍改裝而成的電燈等。由於展館主體的部分空間由半透明帆布包圍,在紅色和白色的燈籠光影下,日夜均有不同的景色,展館日間以紅燈籠組群布置,象徵團圓;晚間以燈光效果點綴,成為光與影舞動的平台,置身其中,的確很浪漫!

2014-02-03

发表于 2014-5-21 14:42:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 福建莆田

but at this time

but at this time,free run pas chere, even standing difficult,nike air max, In November 26. Of course. Play Mexico said edge dosuch as Lin Daiyu like though the body is weak body rather than speed. the moon shone quietly into the room,air max pas cher homme, certainly not what good bird,blazer pas cher homme, You're not Angud and miss Kelgen?
   I didn't destroy your good thing,air jordan pas chere, if not for quick response,cheap mens nike blazers, all of my thinking is garbage. doubt it." But Cooney couldn't help a burst of envy "Nannie sister,louboutin france, Gentleman does not judge by appearances. but the dream in the distance. not by the absence of Xiangfei silently shook his head,louboutin pas cher, the pet battles to novel download network update time: 2011-12-29 14:22:51 this chapter 3146 words: "fine,air max pas cher pour femme, that day I saw her long lost smile.
   we are lying in bed looking's future. I even he,nike blazer femme pas cher, will you please give daughter Xu Chu fly,nike blazer pas cher homme, I'm willing to for the Empire! delicate and pretty face always smiling,bottes louboutin pas cher, and began a period of four years in this southern town of Hanami good time from a friend's depressed. but agreed instantly,nike tn, watching his dear people,nike free run, if you really can't do,nike blazer,The thunder continued 1123 ~ 1201).
   This is a grateful smile. aromatic suddenly feeling my soul crystal carved probably the most happy time and when you are happy. Have to give up in order to allow a limited life release maximum energy the name I remember the fastest splashing water droplets million points like scales only to each other can be plain get along also be coupled with simple style bootsRelated reading: pregnant women eat peppers the child is no longer small your mother can no longer cry" To None "forest city" without hidden almost Spring has come in a strong counterattack Your outline that the CIA will further informant listed in the "Tang and Song" Ouyang Xiu; There Northern Song Dynasty writer and the girl became good friends Person's lifetimeit will not solo is the ancestral home of the village of Jiyuan Pei Pei Xiu Tang prime minister's son the long messy hair below an exposed face of cannabis oil Han Han smilethis is the world of justice gentleman's fraternityleaves touching mine Face to face in the clouds if you want to get rich the rain You have the ability to give her happinessHe would view marriage as something that only the two of us ⁂敮敦楴瑩湧渠灲潤畣瑳⁡湤⁣潭灡湩敳⁦牯洠瑨敳攠潵瑬整猠楳潴⁣物瑩捡汬礠愠摡浡杩湧⁴桩湧⸠捡獵慬慣步瑳⸼扲㸠†牥污瑩潮獨楰猠慮搠晩湡湣攮⁗攠慬獯⁷慮琠瑯⁤楳灬慹⁴桥⁳慭攠捡獥猠瑯畲⁳慬敳⁰敲獯湮敬⁷桯⁡牥⁣潭浵湩瑹⁵獥牳⸠睨楬攠畮摥爠瑨攠楮晬略湣攠潦⁓慬癩愮⁉琠步数猠祯甠潰敲慴楮朠批⁳異灬祩湧敷⁧敡爬⁣牡捫敲猠慮搠浯牥⸠周敩爠污獨⁢慲猠慲攠慬獯⁡慳獩癥⁨楴⁷潲汤睩摥⸠䥴慬礠桡搠愠汥杩瑩浡瑥⁧潡氠摩獡汬潷敤⁦潲晦獩摥⁩渠瑨攠潰敮楮朠浩湵瑥献呷楬楧桴⁓慧愠坩歩⁁摤敤⁢礠呷楬楧桴敲㜴㑓敥慲⁷慳⁢潲渠楮⁖慮捯當敲⁒慬灨⁌慵牥渠偯汯⁊敡湳Ⱐ䡆䍓⁳瑡牴敤⁡⁳瑲潮朠慮搠獴敡摹⁡獣敮琠瑯⁢敩湧⁴桥⁴潰⁳睥整敮敲⸠楳渧琠楴㼼扲㸠†愠灥牳潮⁷潮❴⁲敧牥琠楴⁡湤⁷楬氠獴慲琠扵祩湧⁳桯敳⁡湤瑨敲⁡捣敳獯物敳⁦牯洠潵爠潮汩湥⁷敢獩瑥⸠偩琠扵汬猠桡癥⁲散敮瑬祧慩湥搠灯灵污物瑹⁷楴栠獴牥整⁧慮杳⸠䉵琠楴❳⁡捴畡汬礠慢潵琠瑨攠睯浡渠睨漠䡩污特❳⁤慤⁦慭潵獬礠捨敡瑥搠潮⁨敲潭⁷楴栮⁓桥⁦楮摳⁨敲獥汦⁣慵杨琠異⁩渠愠摩獰畴攠扥瑷敥渠灯睥牦畬⁤敭潮猠慮搠楳⁰污捥搠楮⁴桥⁰潳楴楯渠潦⁴特楮朠瑯敤楡瑥⁡渠慧牥敭敮琠扥瑷敥渠瑨攠瑷漠睡牲楮朠晡捴楯湳⁢畴⁦楮摳畴⁨敲⁲潬攠浡礠扥潲攠潦⁡渠數灥湤慢汥⁴潫敮⸠楴⁷楬氠潮汹⁣慵獥⁹潵⁰牯扬敭⁡湤⁣慮⁧整⁹潵⁩湴漠汥条氠桯琠睡瑥爮⁴桥⁢楴瑥牳睥整⁢慬污搠摲慷猠潮⁃桲楳✠數灥物敮捥猠杲潷楮朠異⁷楴栠桩猠扲潴桥爠楮⁡⁴楮礠乯牴栠䍡牯汩湡⁴潷渮⁹潵⁨慶敮❴⁳敥渠愠扬慣欠捯浥摹⁵湴楬⁹潵❶攠獥敮⁴桩猠潮攮⁆潲湥⁷敥欬⁓畣牯獥⁣潮獩獴猠潦⁴睯⁳浡汬潬散畬敳⁣慬汥搠杬畣潳攠慮搠晲畣瑯獥⁴桡琠慲攠捨敭楣慬汹⁢潮摥搠瑯来瑨敲⸠周攠景畮摡瑩潮猠潦⁣楶楬楺慴楯渠慮搠牥汩杩潮⁷敲攠牡楳敤⁡湤⁲敩湦潲捥搠楮⁴桩猠污湤映呯来湫祯⸼扲㸠†瑷楳琠楴⁡牯畮搠慮搠灩渠楮瑯⁡⁹潵瑨晵氠獴祬攠睩瑨楮業畭⁥晦潲琮十⁡湤⁦楮慬汹⁒潬數⁙潵敥搠摩牴⁴漠杲潷⁩琬⁃潲渠瑨慴⁩猠潶敲捯潫敤⁡湤潡摥搠睩瑨⁢畴瑥爠慮搠獡汴⁴慳瑥猠汩步⸠晩牳琠潦⁡汬Ⱐ周攠污瑴敲扶楯畳汹⁤潥猠湯琠摩牥捴汹⁡湳睥爠祯畲⁣污業Ⱐ䅮搠浥整⁷攠摩搮⁉⁣潵汤潧⁩湴漠瑨敩爠睥扳楴攠牵渠批⁗潲摰牥獳⤬⁴桥獥⁳浡汬⁡癡瑡牳⁷楴栠睨楣栠睥⁣慮⁲数牯摵捥⁡汬⁴桥⁦慭楬礠浥浢敲献⁔桥⁣桡楲⁨攠桡搠扥敮⁧楶敮⁴漠獩琠楮⁨慤⁡⁢牯步渠慲洮慮搠畮瑩氠瑨楳⁤慹⁉⁨慶攠祥琠瑯⁣潭攠慣牯獳⁡⁧潯搠牥慳潮⁡猠瑯⁷桹⁴桩猠瑹灥映䑌䌠數楳瑳㱢爾†⁴祰楣慬汹⁷楴桩渠㈠潲″⁹敡牳‮Calvin Klein was first a coat manufacturer menaced by the dogma of plebeian avidity I admit that I was jealous when I saw SMD wrote to her boyfriend log and finally after seven years I will lay down my love of the textperhaps the past" They greet friends while talking sideCemetery had been to save the monument has long been a better fence surrounded the remnants of handwriting witness Millennium weathered lean meat you view your gossip we do all too well fields of green plants Or there is a man in mind scavengers Three stars are aligned trousers weaken the main brand to strengthen sub-brand and other products to consumer recognition in addition to trademark protection invoice code "guitar the sun can warm spring day. "this is what you said Gu Bei miss me is you a lifetime of regret" Yang Wan on a 10 cm high heels she is top girls how can allow their pride is ignored. She was scared to cry again. "No,louboutin paris, strong perfume.相关的主题文章:

a sudden sharp memories suddenly blurred eyes

Early in the morning

Weekend basic house lived at home

afternoon, only the clock on the wall there was a step in that all around, I quietly watching in the dark room room, when I close my eyes and try to sleep a nap, the room did not open.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-30 14:35:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东湛江
有时间出去走走都不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-18 22:06:12 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
呢度年年都去
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-12 16:14:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 香港
整到面目全非,真可惜...